Wednesday, March 11, 2009

encouraged

1. St. Paddy's Day 5K dash on Sunday. Me, Lee, Hope, some of our friends and a friend for Hope.

2. Dick's after the dash. I know, I know.

3. Danny and Adam lived to see another day on American Idol. Yes.

4. Hope passed off a section @ Awana and got an award. Scripture memorization is a good thing.

6. Nancy. Loved chatting with her tonight. And love that "she gets me."

7. My sister, Katie. Loved that she called me unexpectedly past her bedtime. Loved that we yacked for an hour.

8. Sex and the City. Watching a re-run right now. LOVE, love this show. Serious.

9. Cool t-shirts. Liz brought over cool shirts for the Rock and Roll 1/2 marathon. Nike + Starbucks = nice.

10. Tons of people signed up for the R&R marathon @ work today. Slightly wondering if I should participate via World Vision.

11. Forgiveness. It's possible.

12. Jesus loves me. Tons. No matter what.

:) peace, k

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer