Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bye-bye toxic waste...



A very interesting week has just gone by. One filled with too much, frankly. The windstorm and power outage on Thursday and Friday wasn't really the neat and tidy bow I'd been hoping to end my week with.


I've pegged this week ahead of me as my launch back into the world of watching what goes in my mouth. No white flour, white sugar...all of the stuff I know works, but just haven't been able to stick to. I stopped by the trusty health food/vitamin store for my cleansing packs...and tomorrow, I'll be on my way.


I've done a cleanse or two (or three) before--and usually, there's a lot of spiritual cleansing that happens as well. So, I say "bring it." A little body detox. A little mental detox - and maybe a little lifelong detox as well. :)


"O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O Lord." Ps. 139:1-4


Be blessed. I'll report back soon. Hopefully a little "cleaner" - inside and out! :)
k

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer