Sunday, October 14, 2007

please stop screaming...

Extreme Home Maker is one of our favorites. Or one of Hope's favorite shows, anyhow. Tomorrow is a late start morning - and so she's up late watching and feeling badly for the harrowing tale. I have to say, as I've caught some of it out of the corner of my eye - this is the screaming-est, most falling-down family I have yet to see. They're actually driving me a little nutty. Connie, did you watch it? Are you with me?

Nice house. Sad story. Glad they were helped. By mylanta, the screamin' and fainting has got to end. Or tone down. Or I need to start doing both more often.

Nothing to do with anything. Just my thoughts for the night.

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer