Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sunnier skies are [hopefully] around the corner...

This is a photo of me. Worshiping the sun. Or my God who made the sun. Or both.

Can you believe this ooky weather? I was standing out with my neighbor after work tonight and we decided it felt like late October instead of one week from June. It was so frosty, we could see our breath. Bleh. ;-( I am longing for more of that beautiful warmth we experienced over the weekend. 90 degrees of it, I believe!


The good news is...we are headed to Arizona tomorrow and Mazatlan on Saturday. Staying....



right here. At the Emerald Bay resort. Looks sunny, doesn't it?

It's been a long four-day week. Long and a little overwhelming.

Some one-liners to part with:

David Cook is the winner. If you don't know what that mean, it's quite a loss.

My neighbor and friend, Ginger makes THE BEST cake ever. And it is easily enjoyed while watching David Cook win.

We are tan. Maybe a little too tan. I do love a nice tanning bed.

Cold. Hope has one. Am hoping her little ears are good during flight. There are some handy earplugs made for just such a thing. We shall buy some in the morning.

I am packed. My house is clean. Ginger is feeding Ladybug while we're out. And I feel strangely calm. It's not a trip if I'm not running mad....I keep feeling like I'm forgetting something.

Is it possible that I'm forgetting the madness?

Have a fabulous week. I am very selfishly praying for sun, sun, sun...here I come!

:)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer