Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Questionnaire

1. Fresh tree or fake? Fresh. Although, those prelit jobs are looking better every year.

2. Favorite ornament? It's a toss between a hand-made ornament of silly snowmen from 1994 with my name and Lee's on it or the ceramic angel ornament my mother in law gave me the same year.

3. Favorite Christmas Song" Breath of heaven. Ave Marie. Baby, It's Cold Outside.

4. Favorite TraditionPicking out a tree. I don't know that we have one. Just doing it together. Watching Lee work hard and chopping it down (smile). Bringing something warm to drink.

5. Favorite Gift Ever Received. Hmm. Lee gave me an engagement ring one year. That probably tops it. And surprising me another year with Barry Manilow tix in Vegas (my fave!).

6. Favorite Christmas Prime rib. Mashed potatoes. Gravy. My Grandma's fried green beans. ANd plenty of dessert.

7. Favorite Christmas Cookie. Butter nut roll cookies. Sugar cookies with frosting. Who am I kidding? I love them all!

8. Favorite Place To Be? With my family. :)

9. Favorite Memory? When my sisters and I were very little girls, Santa came to visit us on Christmas morning at our Mom's house. We didn't really know what to do. I knew it was our neighbor. It was the first year my Mom and Dad were divorced...and I knew my Mom was trying to surprise us. :)

10. Favorite Christmas Movie? I actually love all the holiday flicks, but my favorite is Miracle on 34th Street.

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer