Monday, December 22, 2008

let it snow, let it snow...

...let it snow. pooey. Not a huge fan of the snow, I must say. A day of it? I can deal. Two weeks of it? Not so much. I have been working from since last Monday, it seems. I made a break for it on Saturday - while "the gettin' was good." Glad I did. After 10 hours of snow last night, the office was closed until 10 am - and powers that be were encouraging "those that could" to work from home. So, I did.

This is a view of our digs prior to the last 10 hour round of flakes. S'insanity I say. Insanity.


Lee's commuter car (seen in drive) is not running after the cold snap. Poor thing. We've been thankful for the 4wd on two of our rides. My Honda does well in the white stuff too.

I really have nothing great to blog about. Except for my weather-related complaints. ;-( I believe I am fully-recovered from surgery (yay!). Christmas has exploded in our digs. I have the best friends in my neighborhood. Seriously.

Not sure what Christmas day will bring. Everyone is scheduled to land at our house...but the weather is literally everywhere. Blaketing everything. With no end in sight. :)



A little view of our tree. Can't see it - but red and white is the theme. :) Ho-ho-ho. :)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer