Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Seven things...

I'm not feeling too bloggy, so I've decided to cheat.

7 things I can do...

1. Counted Cross stitch.
2. A cartwheel. Still. Craziness, I know.
3. Wake up on time without an alarm clock. Every single day.
4. Make almost anyone laugh.
5. Draw snoopy, woodstock and the entire gang.
6. Graphic design. Although, I don't do it much lately.
7. Sing the words to just about every Barry Manilow song.


7 things I can't do...

1. Maintain an organized system for more than one week.
2. Lose weight. Sigh.
3. Go without conversation for very long.
4. Cut up, eat or cook any "meat on the bone." Except turkey. I can eat that.
5. Sing. Well, anyhow.
6. Be late. I think, it's inborne. And rules my brain.
7. Resist chocolate.

7 things I always say...

1. Seriously?
2. "I'm done!"
3. 'Sup buttercup?
4. For the love of Fred...
5. Can you please pick up after yourself?
6. Thank you, Jesus.
7. Let's move, shmoove.

7 things I always eat...

1. Rice cakes with Adam's peanut butter and fruit spread
2. Chicken in some form.
3. Mints. I don't know the brand - but they come in a circle container and are sugah free!
4. Strong coffee with cream. Technically that's not food, but it's life to me.
5. Herbal tea.
6. Too many sweets. sigh.
7. Almonds

7 things you probably don't know about me

1. I wrestle with my past almost every single day of my life.

2. I would like to be a writer. But when I say that, I don't really know what that means. I've had jobs that were primarily "writing." And it drained my brain. I think I would like to write at my leisure. A novel of some sort.

3. I am inspired by great art, phenomenal photography and amazing color combinations.

4. I could not live without music. I love to sing and dance - but do neither in the company of others.

5. At my core, I believe that absolutely anything is possible. Anything can be worked out. And anyone can do just about anything if they put their mind to it and do the work. I really, really do.

6. I have an addition that I am working to overcome (don't worry, it's not substance abuse!).

7. I could spend one month alone, in my house and find perfect peace.

7 things I would do if money were no object:

1. Live someplace sunny and warm.

2. Buy set my Dad/stepMom and my Mom in paid-for homes. Um, separately. Not together. And my FIL and SIL too. I think I'd lump us in there as well.

3. Purchase the biggest Dooney and Bourke bag around. :)

4. Prepay college tuition for Hope. Including master's work.

5. Quit la job and become that writer that lives within.

6. Drink Starbucks every single day (from the store, not my coffee maker).

7. Support needy families. I think this would be first, actually.

7 things I am wishing for this Christmas:

1. Meaningful time with family.
2. That Hope will remember the reason we celebrate (birth of Jesus) and celebrate Him.
3. For the entire family to go to Christmas Eve services.
4. A large amount of weight would miraculously leave my body.
5. Very selfishly, a new cell phone. Although mine works just fine. I reallllyyy want an Iphone.
6. A fresh start.
7. Something unspoken and not meant for the blogwaves. :)

Happy December! :)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer