Monday, January 21, 2008

ebb and flow

It's 2 am. For those of you that know me well, 2 am is not an hour I am usually prowling about. Tomorrow is a holiday (no work or school) - so Hope and I ventured out at 7 pm to Blockbuster for some flicks. She watched Underdog - while I had half an eye on it (ie we've already seen it). I, determined to stay up and watch my rental of choice, downed a cup of coffee this evening. I haven't been drinking much java of late - maybe that's why I'm still up. Or maybe...it was the excitement of my movie rental!!

"We Are Marshall." So good. I loved it. I don't rent many movies or find the time to sit and watch a movie without dozing off, for that matter. Although I will confess upfront that Matthew Mcconaughey is one of my favorite actors (um, and he's beautiful to boot)...the flick was fabulous. Totally worth watching. Four stars. That's high, in my book.

While I'm here, I'll give a small update of what's been up since my last blog.

Sinus surgery is one month away. I have a cyst. And a few other health issues that I'm pondering and waiting to hear back on.

Half Marathon training began this week. I've done so-so. Haven't felt great...but I am on the mend and have high hopes to get my tush moving.

Hope turned 8 on the 18th - we had a pool party for her on the 19th. It was fabulous fun for all. I can't believe my baby is 8!

That is really it. I can feel my eyes watering and my face beginning to melt..so I'd better sign off. I may not feel tired...but my body doesn't know what to do with itself this later (or early) in the game.

:) Be Blessed!

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer