Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Simon Cowell will come to know Jesus. I'm sure of it.

Yes- our family watches American Idol. And tonight, I watched both episodes from this week. I do love me some Dolly Parton. Don't judge. How did she get way with singing a song about Jesus in front of Simon? Will wonders never cease? Keeps thing interesting, that's for sure. When she ended with a "Hallelujah, Simon - how are you?" I just wanted to howl. Hence the title of my post.

And seriously - could Dolly Parton BE any cuter? To quote Paula, "I'd like to hang her from my rear view mirror."

The voteoff. I completely agree. Ramiele (sp). It was time for her to go. She's got some pipes - but I don't really dig her.

David Cook is my favorite. I do like those rockers. And Michael Johns is not only my "emotional" fave - but the boy can rock an ascot.

And there is my idol recap. :)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer