Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thirty six facts....

1. What time is it?

9:35 pm. Bedtime, really. But I'm spending (wasting?) time on my friend. The computer

2. What is your sign and your birthday?

Leo. The Lion.

3. What type was your first car?

A baby blue rabbit. I think it was a 1974? Back then, it was kind of hip-ish. :)

4. Name four jobs you've had in your life?

Chicken Slinger at the KFC (indeed)
Customer Service Porfessional and la Pay-n-Save
Marketing Assistant at Engineering Firm
Marketing Assistant at Engineering Firm (true story, I did this twice)

5. If you could have any job, what would it be?

For real? I'd like to be a stay at home Mom. I'm not sure I'd love, love, love it. But the life of a working Mom is no cake-walk. If we're pretending, I'd enjoy life as a personal assistant. To say, my Matthew Maconaughey. Yes, he is mine. That boy, is beautiful.

6. What are you most afraid of? most things that crawl. or slither. or fly.

7. What is the last movie you saw in a theater?

Ummmm....Kung Fu Panda, I think. Free showing last month. Next show I will be seeing? High School Musical 3. Yes. :)

8. What are four movies you would watch over and over?

Up Close and Personal (Robert Redford; Michell Pfeiffer)
The Mirror Has Two Faces (alltime fave)
The Ya-Ya Sisterhood
The Wedding Planner (my matthew)

9. Place of birth? Heidelberg, Germany

10. How Many places have you lived? Too many to count.

11. What are four places you have been on vacation?
Lost Wages (Las Vegas)
Grand Canyon
Mazatlan, MX
Peoria, AZ

12. What are four places you would rather be right now?
A loaded questions right now. I will just say...some place sunny. And stress free. With poolside service.

13. What are the best places you have ever been?

Chicago.
Hawaii.
The ocean. Wa/Or.

14. What are four websites you visit daily?
facebook.com
cnn.com
msn.com
king5.com

15. What are four of your favorite foods?
Indian
Thai
Chocolate
Cake (sad, I know)

16. What's your favorite new food?

Hmm...herbal tea isn't really a food, but it's definitely my new thing. :)

17. Which do you prefer, ketchup or mustard?

Neither, truthfully. Mustard, if I have to pick.

18. Which do you prefer, hamburgers or hotdogs?

Depends on my mood. I like them both.

19. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?

Most of the time. Unless they are "monster stems."

20. Favorite Drink?

Iced americano with cream. Or just coffee with cream.

22. What's your natural hair color?

I don't do the hair foil/dye thing yet. But it's coming. For now, brown.

23. Ever been toilet paper rolling?

A bajillion years ago.

24. Ever love someone so much it made you cry?

Yes. Many, many moons ago.

25. Favorite CD?CD's? CDs? How about on my Ipod? Right now, I've been digging some Sting...and Celine Dion.

26. Favorite day of the week?

Friday. And all weekend days. :)

27. Favorite Restaurant?

Depends on my mood. I love the Thai Kitchen in Bellevue. YUM. :) I'm not much of a "fine diner" - but Lawry's Steakhouse (in Chicago) is my pick of the decade. Incredible. :)

28. Favorite Flower?

Tulips.

29. Favorite sport to watch?

Live and in person? Baseball. In person? Running. Biking. Gymnastics. The Olympics!!! :) I am not a football watcher. As much as I've tried, and as often as my husband has wished it so. I just can't get into it.

30. Disney or Warner Brothers?

Zero opinion.

31. Favorite fast food restaurant?

Taco Bell, I suppose.

32. What color is your bedroom carpet?

Track-house beige.

33. Before this email, from whom did you get your last e-mail?

The Mom of one of hope's friends

34. What do you do most often when you are bored?

Um, how about this? Or watch mindless tv. Like now.

35. Bedtime?

If I'm being disciplined, 9 pm. Undisciplined? 11 pm.

36. What four still-airing TV shows do you love to watch?

House
Biggest Loser
Lipstick Jungle
The Hills

:)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer