Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I can't seem...

to get into the swing of things. I'm struggling to get my game on with early morning exercising. I kind of had that "in the bag" before sinus surgery one month ago. Don't think I can really use the surgery, subsequent root canal OR the time change as excuses any longer. I think it's just me.

I'm also doing a Bible study right now. I am a HUGE fan of Beth Moore. I have to be honest - I'm having a hard time getting into that as well. Again...me.

Having said all of this...I do believe a "come to Jesus moment" is needed for me. I'm feeling slightly distant from the Lord, a little irritable having typed that out (ie that it's even true) and I know the issue is....me.

The Biggest Loser is on...it's my favorite time of the season. Makeovers! Maybe that will jump start my sad attitude. bleh.

;(

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer