Wednesday, March 5, 2008

prayers to the god of root canals = answered

Don't flip out, peeps. I'm not being blasphemous. Just a little dentist humor.

Prayers were indeed answered. I went to the dentist today for a small evaluation and was forwarded on to an endotontist (I think that's what he was). The root canal guy. :)

I arrived home about one hour ago..which would have been 7:15 pm. Long day.

I'm told the excruciating pain from yesterday will be gone. I may have a different kind of pain or sensitivity until the crown is loaded. In a few weeks.

I have things to say about my day that are actually fabulous - but I'm too tired. My novacaine is wearing off and I need to dope up with a pain pill...just in case.

At the end of the day, I'm very thankful for my family and my dentist. :)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer