Tuesday, December 18, 2007

a better day?

This is one of my favorite pictures. Hope, my girl who tends to be sensitive to and fearful of much, hanging out on the roof with her Dad. Like she's not looming over cement two stories' high.

An interesting day. The doctor kept me on the same steroid dose, but spread it out through the day and had me take the last day before 3 pm. He's also prescribed a mild sedative...that I plan on taking promptly at 8 pm and have high hopes for. I only hope it meets my expectations. ;) If I don't sleep tonight (and haven't done harm to myself), they'll reduce the steroid dose.

The interesting thing is....something is actually "shaking loose" (for lack of a better term) - in my nostril region. I can't tell if it's the medicine finally working....or me catching the cold bug that Hope brought home last week.

Updates as I have them. Hoping for sleep....and will really settle for nothing less at this point.

:)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer