Saturday, December 1, 2007

no clever titles...

and nothing hugely clever to say. Just a few ponderings. Ponderances? I'm too lazy to look it up tonight.

What comes out of the heart is TRULY an overflow of the heart. Icky heart = icky words, thoughts and expressions.

I started a little pre-marathon training today. I hit the road before the snow began - and cruised "the hill" in our hood 3 times. I'm feeling it as I type. The best part of the day was rounding the bend of my last neighborhood lap. The snow was beginning to fall and my daughter was standing in the drive - actually, dancing in the driveway - barefoot, in her pajamas - catching snowflakes with her tongue. It was the best moment.

Our "snow watch" was quite something today. Nothing stuck around - but I actually found myself praying for snow. Just so Hope's day would be complete. If you know me a little bit, you probably know I could do without that white stuff. BUT, on a weekend, I welcome it. :)

Enchanted. We went tonight (it's a movie, for those of you without a child under 10. It was cute. A little old for Hope.

Ikea. We went today. I'm convinced that most americans have closets full of gadgets that they never use. Ikea is a key contributor. That's why they sell so many organizational systems. To store the gadgets (that are often unidentifiable) they sell.

Hugh Grant. I do love him. Or his acting. Or the characters he plays. Even as the loathesome cad he plays in Bridget Jones....there's something about him. I'm halfway watching "Two Weeks Notice" right now. I enjoy him in that as well.

Like I said...nothing really to share. If you're training for the Tacoma halfmarathon...the course is "hilly" and the site says to traing for hills. Hence, my three times up and down our hill today.

Time to focus on Hu...my movie. :)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer