Wednesday, December 19, 2007

sleep cometh..



Actually, sleep came. Words can't express. Overjoyed. Elated. Ready to leap over a tall building in a single bound. Holy guacamole. Life looks new this morning.

The one downside is...I have contracted Hope's cold. To quote my husband, "What else can you catch before the year is out?" I don't think we want to know. Rubella? Shingles. There's likely a list out there that would think I'm pretty cool.

I'm on so much "stuff" that I hope this cold will...em, continue to flow (and end quickly). Versus become the infection that is known as my sinuses.

Hope is out of school for two weeks. She was a little sad last night that I wouldn't be with her to commemorate her first day of freedom. One of my most treasured friends' is sending her daughter this way for the day. I hope the day will be a fun switch for Hope... :) She ended the night with Santa touring our development on a fire truck (indeed, we live in the sticks)...and a fun night with her "best friend" from school - Nevada.

I have 10 days of work to squeeze into 3. If you are praying peeps, I would so covet your prayers for focus, productivity and the multiplicity of my hours. My most treasured friend (mentioned above) will be in the office with me tomorrow to organize and structure my files. She could probably use prayers too...because those files are not for the faint of heart. :)

And just a reminder (mostly for me) of the season we are in..."For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37.

Be blessed!

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer