Saturday, December 8, 2007

one small update...


This picture makes me smile. Hope is in heaven and believing her prayers for snow were answered. :) They were - it just didn't stick. Lee's in the background...wondering if he'll be shoveling later on.

It's been a few weeks since I updated. Our family has been fighting a variety of "bugs" and I have been in the thick of it. Pink eye twice in one month? Bleh. Double-bleh.

I'm still very excited to be in the season of Advent...the celebration the Hope of the world is just around the corner. Not even sure where I'd be without my Jesus. :)

Received a Christmas card from an old friend today (she's not old, but I've known her a long time). She's considering the Tacoma marathon. Brought a smile to my face.

Heard from another long ago friend via email today - smile #2. God is good.

So that's it. I'm glad I have a few weeks before I have to start training for that crazy half-marathon. My health just hasn't permitted. Lee's Dad is heading our way for Christmas. I halfway wish we were headed his way - for some warm weather and sun.


Be blessed! K

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer