Wednesday, December 19, 2007

everything AND the kitchen sink...

I was recounting our appliance drama to a friend at work today (actually, more than one friend. Really, I was working...), and decided that I should probably give a view on the blog. Below is a short shot of the new "stuff" and a glimpse of the new tv-room carpet as well. Everything is nice and clean right now....I guess in the aftermath, it's a good thing (to quote my martha).

I should have gotten a better shot of the sink...it's truly my favorite thing. I'm not certain why. It's granite and just feels like it's in there with me - doin' it's thing, staying strong and holding water like a good sink should. Kidding. Kind of. Actually, I'm not kidding at all. It's the best thing since sliced bread. In a kitchen of stainless steel, something has to remain durable. Besides me! :)

Hasta~!

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer