Friday, February 22, 2008

grouchy grumpy gertrude

that's me. got the sinuses unpacked today. bleeding has stopped. i am highly irritable and not a lot of fun right now. i have tried holing up in the guest room, in the recliner that is now my bed and the tv...but someone seems to chase me down. :)

i'm hoping for a wee bit of sleep tonight. tried bypassing the pain medicine 'time' - but not sure we're there quite yet.

britney spears is regaining visitations rights. john mccain denies inappropriate relations with lobbyist and E's Guiliana got married on the island of capri. that's what i caught today between pain pills. :)

:)

1 comment:

Doug said...

I'll bet the news is much more interesting on pain meds.

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer