Monday, February 25, 2008

no fun

recovering from sinus surgery = not a lot of fun. my family vacated the house a few times to give me a little peace. the pain pills take me far, far away--so per the doc's suggestion, i did tylenol only yesterday. i was in a lot of pain around 8 pm....think i should have taken something a little sooner. sweet relief came in the form of my pain pill.

i took today off of work - and am slightly worried for tomorrow (my scheduled return). i don't know if i'm ready to return, but will see how today goes. all i did was sleep yesterday. and could have slept some more.

hope is downstairs making me breakfast (toast - her specialty). :) she's been very sweet.

huge hopes for leaps and bounds on the the healing highway. :)

No comments:

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start." -John Bingham, running speaker and writer